- 4 nights apartment accommodation at The Glebe, Queenstown (1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Apartment)
- 4 Rounds of Championship Golf including cart: Jacks Point, Millbrook Resort, Queenstown and Arrowtown Golf Clubs
- Shared cart included at Jacks Point and Millbrook Resort
- Transfers to and from Airport and from Golf
- Full itinerary including Experience Golf App
- 24-hour help and support, including local activity booking concierge and restaurant suggestions.
T&C’s: bookings are April 1- May 31 2020.
A surcharge of $200 for any bookings from Nov 1 2019 – March 31 2020. Subject to availability.
Day 1: Arrive in Queenstown. Golf Queenstown Golf Club
Arrive Queenstown and meet the driver at the Airport. Drop bags at your accommodation and transfer straight to the fairway.
Golf Queenstown (Frankton Golf Club): A picturesque course with views over Lake Whakatipu and surrounded by The Remarkable Golf Club
Day 2: Arrowtown Golf Club
Golf Arrowtown – A local favourite, a shorter but fun challenge for all golfers. The most underrated course in New Zealand.
We suggest a BBQ Lunch at the friendly Arrowtown Clubhouse after golf.
Day 3: Golf Jacks Point
Golf Jacks Point ranked #2 in 2017 in New Zealand and #72 in The World. A stunning Golf Course which is guaranteed to challenge any golfer.
Day 4: Millbrook Golf Course
Golf Millbrook – host of the NZ Open and makes the perfect final round for your friendly four-day tournament. Millbrook has 27 championship holes in the foreground and spectacular mountain ranges in the background.
Day 5: Depart Queenstown
Check out of your accommodation, your driver will return you to Queenstown Airport for your flight home.