- 4 nights of accommodation at The Glebe Apartments in Queenstown
- 4 Rounds of Championship Golf at Jacks Point, Millbrook Resort, Queenstown and Arrowtown
- Shared cart included at each golf course
- 5 days in a rental car or for groups over 8 there is an option to include guided transportation.
- The full itinerary in our Experience Golf App
- 24-hour help and support, including local activity booking concierge and restaurant suggestions.
Stay at The Glebe Apartments (September 1 – November 30, 2020)
- $1,200 pp twin double
- $350 pp single room supplement
T&C’s: Pricing based on 4 or more golfers travelling together.
Day 1: Arrive in Queenstown. Golf Queenstown Golf Club
Arrive Queenstown and drive straight to Queenstown Golf Club for your first round of golf.
Golf Queenstown (Frankton Golf Club): A picturesque course with views over Lake Whakatipu and surrounded by The Remarkable Golf Club
Day 2: Arrowtown Golf Club
Golf Arrowtown – A local favourite, a shorter but fun challenge for all golfers. The most underrated course in New Zealand.
We suggest a BBQ Lunch at the friendly Arrowtown Clubhouse after golf.
Day 3: Golf Jacks Point
Golf Jacks Point ranked #2 in 2017 in New Zealand and #72 in The World. A stunning Golf Course which is guaranteed to challenge any golfer.
Day 4: Millbrook Golf Course
Golf Millbrook – host of the NZ Open and makes the perfect final round for your friendly four-day tournament. Millbrook has 27 championship holes in the foreground and spectacular mountain ranges in the background.
Day 5: Depart Queenstown
Check out of your accommodation, your driver will return you to Queenstown Airport for your flight home.