- 4 nights of accommodation
- 4 Rounds of Championship Golf at Jacks Point, Millbrook Resort, Queenstown and Arrowtown
- Shared cart included at Jacks Point and Millbrook Resort
- 5 days in a rental car
- Full itinerary including Experience Golf App
- 24-hour help and support, including local activity booking concierge and restaurant suggestions.
Stay at The Glebe Apartments
- $995 pp twin double (15 September – 31 October)
- $1240 pp single room (1 November – 15 Dec)
Stay at Kamana Lakehouse in a Kamana King/Twin
- $1120 per twin double (15 September – 31 October)
- $1525 pp single room (1 November – 15 Dec)
*We suggest private transfers for groups of 8 or more.
Day 1: Arrive in Queenstown. Golf Queenstown Golf Club
Arrive Queenstown and meet the driver at the Airport. Drop bags at your accommodation and transfer straight to the fairway.
Golf Queenstown (Frankton Golf Club): A picturesque course with views over Lake Whakatipu and surrounded by The Remarkable Golf Club
Day 2: Arrowtown Golf Club
Golf Arrowtown – A local favourite, a shorter but fun challenge for all golfers. The most underrated course in New Zealand.
We suggest a BBQ Lunch at the friendly Arrowtown Clubhouse after golf.
Day 3: Golf Jacks Point
Golf Jacks Point ranked #2 in 2017 in New Zealand and #72 in The World. A stunning Golf Course which is guaranteed to challenge any golfer.
Day 4: Millbrook Golf Course
Golf Millbrook – host of the NZ Open and makes the perfect final round for your friendly four-day tournament. Millbrook has 27 championship holes in the foreground and spectacular mountain ranges in the background.
Day 5: Depart Queenstown
Check out of your accommodation, your driver will return you to Queenstown Airport for your flight home.