Golf Digest has announced their top 100 courses
5 reasons why New Zealand is a must-visit for golfers in 2018
1. The Golf Digest rankings have 5 of the top 100 Golf courses based in New Zealand: Tara Iti (6), Cape Kidnappers (17), Kauri Cliffs (37), Jacks Point (76), Paraparaumu (77). https://www.golfdigest.com/story/worlds-100-greatest-golf-courses
2. New Zealand was voted the best Golfing destination in the Asia Pacific for 2017 by IAGTO
3. Lonely Planet voted New Zealand as a world top five tourist destinations in the world for 2018, this was not taking into account, the amazing Golf.
4. ‘For a small country, New Zealand has some massive experiences’: The Milford Sounds, a heli-golf course in the Remarkables Mountain Ranges, Waiheke Island Wine tours, big game fishing in The Bay of islands or visiting, The Routeburn Track.
A 2017 Forbes survey found that New Zealanders were the friendliest people in the world.
5. Experience Golf creates our tours based on these 5 fundamentals. We have access to some of the worlds best Golf courses, will include bespoke cultural and nature lead activities, recommend New Zealand’s best restaurants and wineries and our driver/guides ensure a friendly, but efficient service throughout.